MBA/ABA/UPS Overnight Delivery Service Program
Financial institutions can take advantage of special pricing discounts through UPS under the enhanced MBA/ABA/UPS Overnight Delivery Service Program. Under this program, UPS offers special shipping rates to financial institutions eligible for MBA membership on overnight and international delivery services specified below. UPS has expanded the number of services available to MBA members.
UPS provides reliable overnight and international service to virtually anywhere in the world, serving delivery points within the United States and over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Online Enrollment Now Available: Visit http://www.savewithups.com/ababankers and click on “Sign Me Up Now.” If you prefer, you may enroll by calling the UPS National Association Hotline at 1-800-325-7000.
- 20% – 30% off published rates for UPS Worldwide ExpressSM letters & packages (U.S. origin only)
- 10% – 20% off published rates for UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM documents & packages (U.S. origin only)
- 5% off published rates for UPS Next Day Airâ Early A.M.â letters & packages
- 15% – 30% off published rates for UPS Next Day Airâ and UPS Next Day Air Saverâ letters & packages
- 10% – 25% off published rates for UPS 2nd Day Airâ and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.â letters & packages
*Discounts based on shipping characteristics.
How to Participate:
For more information or to enroll in this enhanced discount program, please:
- Enroll online at: http://www.savewithups.com/ababankers; or
- Contact the UPS National Association Hotline at 1-800-325-7000. Assistance is available for enrollment from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Central Standard Time). Please refer to the American Bankers Association Program when calling to enroll.
Note: Financial institutions enrolled in the MBA/ABA/UPS Overnight Delivery Service Program prior to June 2004 must re-enroll in this program to receive the discounts and services under this enhanced program.